Experienced ESL/ElICOS Teachers/Registered English Teachers—Melbourne City Campus
Trinity Education Group is a large English Training provider established in 2002 in China, which currently has 10 campuses, one quality Kindergarten and one Cambridge Reading Center with great facilities. With around 20,000 students studying with us, Trinity Education Group has won great reputation and high recognition among parents and students, and is a true leader of ESL industry in China.
Now we are recruiting experienced ESL teachers to be based at our International Language Center in Melbourne city, aiming to work with our teachers and students in China online.
Your main job will be to deliver quality online classes from our International Language Center in Melbourne City to our students in China. Depending on your interest and availability, you will also have a chance to work in our school in China for one month or one semester each year with Flight allowance, paid accommodation and health insurance covered as well as good salary (conditions apply here).
Saturdays and Sundays, one hour per session/slot as follows,
(Other shifts on weekdays will be available soon)
Please let us know which shift is more suitable to you in your resume.
Successful applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- A recognized degree in Education with TESOL method and experience in teaching OR A postgraduate degree in TESOL and experience in teaching OR CELTA (or equivalent) and a university degree as well as demonstrated teaching experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of the English language, English culture, language teaching and language learning.
- Professional and punctual
- Experienced or willing to learn
- Friendly and respectful
- Interesting and engaging
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Culturally sensitive
- With a talent of drawing, singing, or telling stories etc.
- Proficient computer and communicative technologies skills.
- Experience in teaching English to Chinese students is an advantage
All applicants require:
- A valid Employee Working With Children Check
- A National Police Check
- Verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, e.g. citizenship, passport or birth certificate
- Certified copies of qualifications
Successful applicants should already be onshore and based in the Melbourne area, as you may be required at short notice for relief work.
If you need more information about this job or you want to apply, please contact us by:
(For job applications, please send all the required documents to the above email. Thanks.)
© Copyright Australia Trinity Education Group